MAY 27, 2020 UPDATE
We were thrilled to welcome customers back to our retail stores over the Memorial Day Weekend! Below is the latest info you need to know before visiting a store or ordering online during this time.
- Before venturing out, check online for the hours of operation for your local Cherry Republic store.
- For the safety of both our employees and our customers, we spent more than a month planning significant enhancements to our store environment and operating procedures. Read our blog to see what you can expect when you visit a Cherry Republic store.
- All employees and customers are required to wear a mask while they are in a Cherry Republic store. We do so cheerfully as a sign of our care for one another. If you do not have a mask, we are happy to provide one to you.
- For those who are not ready to shop in person yet, we suggest our ‘Easy As Pie’ curbside pickup service. Simply call your favorite Cherry Republic store, place your order, and make payment over the phone. You can work with your Cherry Ambassador about how and when you want to pick up your order.
Our Website and Mail Order purchases have remained strong thanks to lots of Cheery Cheer gifts criss-crossing the country these past few months. Just a few things to remember:
- We are taking extra precautions in our packing and shipping procedures to ensure our employees, their families, and our customers stay safe. We are estimating an additional 3-4 business days for Flat-Rate Ground Shipping.
- Our friendly Cherry Ambassadors are still available to help you pick out the perfect gift and place your order. For more shipping information, click here.
CHERRY PUBLIC HOUSE
FOR THOSE DINING ON CAMPUS:
- Seating is available on our outdoor patios and we will continue with our pub-style service (order inside and your food is brought out to your table). An ordering station will be available just inside our garden entrance doors and we ask that the ordering line remains outside the doors at social distance spacing of 6ft between parties. This will be marked for your convenience and safety.
- After your order is placed, you may walk to the end of the bar to pick up any drinks you may have ordered, and then exit through our front patio doors.
- You are welcome to sit at any of our outdoor tables, which are distanced by more than 6ft. When your order is ready, we will bring it out and call your order by name.
- We ask that you bus your own table after you are done eating and dispose of any waste in our outdoor receptacles. A server will be by to sanitize your table, but there are also sanitizing stations on the front and back patio if anyone is in need.
FOR THOSE DINING AWAY FROM CAMPUS:
- Take-out and curbside will continue as normal.
- Use the online ordering link on our website or phone in your order by calling 231-226-3033.
- Please call us when you arrive for curbside delivery.
- In accordance with the Executive Order, we ask that a mask be worn inside our restaurant, and as you walk our campus. Masks may be removed when eating or drinking at your own table.
- Please do not move tables or chairs, as they are spaced at safe distances and sanitized based on location.
- The Public House is open 11am-9pm, every day that ends in ‘Y’!
Our Cherry Ambassadors wear masks and gloves at all times. A daily health screening occurs at the beginning of every shift. We ensure hands are washed regularly and sanitizing stations are used throughout the restaurant.
OPERATION CHERRY CHEER
Last week we wrapped up our 60 days of Operation Cherry Cheer, but having received hundreds of inspiring emails over the past two-and-a-half months, we decided to keep this cheerful train going a bit longer. So through the end of June, we will highlight two Cherry Cheer winners per week — one who has gone above and beyond to serve those in need and one who simply needs some much-needed cheer. Be sure to follow all of these inspirational stories on our weekly Cherry Cheer blog!
THANK YOU for your continued words of support and bright smiles on campus. We are so happy to be open for you and we look forward to seeing you this summer! Cherry cheers!