This delicious dinner will please everyone! Try this recipe of crispy chicken wings using our new product, Cherry Buffalo Wing Sauce. Avoid the mess and hassle of frying, and try our baked recipe. This recipe will result in delicious, crispy wings. Because this recipe calls for cornstarch instead of flour, these wings are also naturally gluten-free which is an added perk!
How to Make
With minimal steps, this recipe is great to make on a busy day, and please many! Follow below for complete instructions.
- Dry each chicken wing. To make these wings extra crispy, this step is very important. Either dry each wing with a paper towel as the fastest option, or air dry for the same results!
- Create the dry rub. Use a combination of baking powder and corn starch, along with garlic powder, salt and pepper. With this rub, the wings are able to get that mouth-watering crispy bite while baking in the oven.
- Bake the wings and serve on a large platter. Either coat the wings in our delicious buffalo sauce, or serve on the side for dipping!
This dish is great for the whole family! We love this recipe because of the easy prep, and clean up. We suggest serving this with some fresh cut vegetables and fries to complete this delicious dish. These crispy, sweet and spicy wings are the perfect way to celebrate the summer!
Cherry Buffalo Wing Sauce Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings, split, no tips
- 1 tb garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh grounded pepper
- 1 tb baking powder
- 1 tb corn starch
- Cherry Buffalo Wing Sauce to your liking
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and generously grease the foil.
- Dry the chicken wings, so any extra moister is removed.
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine the garlic powder, baking powder, corn starch, salt and pepper, mixing it well. Add the chicken wings in the bag, shake it so they are well coated.
- Add the wings to the baking sheet in a single layer, bake for 45-50 minutes, or until brown and crisp.
- Transfer baked wings on a large serving platter. Pour as much sauce as desired on the wings, tossing to coat them as well. Serve some sauce along side for serving.
- Best enjoyed immediately while crispy!