Nothing screams summer fun like a pitcher of sangria. To make it scream “summer in the Republic”, be sure to use some cherry wine like our Abbondanza. Here’s the recipe we use.
- 1 bottle of Cherry Republic Abbondanza Wine
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 C Fresh sweet cherries, slightly mashed
- 3T Grand Marnier
- 1-2 T granulated sugar, depending on your taste
- Ice Cubes
- 6oz Cherry Republic Cherry Ginger Ale
- Pour the wine into a large pitcher. Was the orange, lime, lemon and cherries. Cut them into thin slices and add to the pitcher.
- Add the Grand Marnier and the sugar. Marinate for a few hours. (The sangria will taste better if you leave it overnight.)
- When ready to serve, fill up the pitcher with ice cubes, add the Cherry Ginger Ale, and stir well.