Meatballs cooked in a tangy BBQ sauce are high on everyone’s list when it comes to favorite holiday hors d’oeuvres. This recipe adds a tasty cherry twist by using Cherry Republic’s new Great Hall Classic Cherry Ketchup. Trust us, this premium steakhouse-style ketchup is a step above your average condiment! Rich in color and flavor, it’s the secret ingredient in these Easy & Festive Holiday Meatballs.
Simmer them on low for hours in a crock pot or if you’re in a hurry simply simmer them on the stovetop for only 25 minutes. Then break out the cocktail picks and watch your guests devour these yummy and savory meatballs in no time!
Easy & Festive Holiday Meatballs
- 1 Jar Great Hall Classic Cherry Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1½ Cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Minced Onion
- 1 (27 oz) Bag Cooked Frozen Meatballs
- Whisk together ketchup, soy sauce, and brown sugar in large bowl until well combined.
- Stir in onions and meatballs until evenly coated.
- Place into a large saucepan on medium heat and cover.
- Cook for 25 minutes until hot and bubbly.