Celebrate spring with these easy Easter cupcakes. White cupcakes topped with a True Cherry Buttercream, these are treats no-bunny will be able to resist.
We don’t feel alone in saying that Spring is one of the best times of the year. Fresh cherry blossoms budding from cherry trees, the smell of spring in the air, and the warmer temperatures that beg you to stay outside a little longer. It makes us happy just thinking about it.
It also makes us happy thinking about these True Cherry Cupcakes. If you want a cupcake that people will go crazy for, all you need is some True Cherry Preserves and white cake mix. They also look so pretty on your Easter Brunch table.
What You Need To Make These Cupcakes
These cupcakes are simple and delicious! Below are the ingredients you will need to make these cupcakes.
- Your favorite white cake mix. You can also do homemade if you prefer!
- Unsalted Butter
- Confectioners Sugar
- Heavy Cream
- Cherry Republic True Cherry Preserves
- Vanilla Extract
How To Make True Cherry Cupcakes
Grab a box of your favorite white cake mix from the store and follow the directions on that back for cupcakes. Once baked, set to the side and let cool.
Get started on your True Cherry Buttercream by creaming your butter in a bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in your confectioners’ sugar gradually until light and fluffy.
Next, beat in your heavy cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, until frosting reaches spreading or piping consistency. Mix in True Cherry Preserves and vanilla extract. Place the frosting into a piping bag and frost your cupcakes how you desire.
We put together a blog on how to set our Easter Table. You will find tips and recommendations as well as other cherry recipes perfect for spring and Easter!
True Cherry Cupcakes
- 1 Cupcake Baking Tray
- Cupcake Liners
- Frosting Piping Bag
- Handheld Mixer
- 1 Box Store Bought White Cake Mix
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 3 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup True Cherry Preserves (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Bake the cupcakes according to the back of your store bought mix.
- To make the frosting, cream butter in a bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in confectioners' sugar gradually until light and fluffy.
- Beat in heavy cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, until frosting reaches spreading or piping consistency. Mix in cherry preserves and vanilla extract. Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes.