Crostini can regularly be found on most restaurant menus and at any friend/family gathering. Its versatility and ease of preparation lends itself to an infinite amount of tasty toppings and variations. Tony Finnestad, our Corporate Chef, paired our new Savory Cherry Fig Jam with tart Goat Cheese and a bag of our Cherry Ambassador Nut Mix to create this tempting handheld appetizer.
Total Time: 10 mins
Difficulty: Very Easy
Serves: As many as you’d like!
- 1 White Bread Baguette
- Your favorite Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly cracked Salt and Pepper
- 1 pack Goat Cheese
- 1 jar of Savory Cherry Fig Jam
- 1 14oz bag of Cherry Ambassador Nut Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange baguette slices (1/2 inch thick) on rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle both sides with EVOO and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden. Once cool, spread on goat cheese and Cherry Fig Jam.
- Lastly, top with Ambassador mix, and serve!
Slice the baguette into 1/2 inch pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place into 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, or until golden.
Spread with your favorite goat cheese.
Spread slightly chilled Cherry Fig Jam on top of goat cheese.