Add some cherry zip to your potato salad with Cherry Horseradish Sauce!
- 2 pounds white boiling potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Cherry Republic Cherry Horseradish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 stalks celery, chopped, plus 1 tablespoon chopped leaves
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Put the potatoes and 2 teaspoons salt in a large pot and cover with cold water by about 2 inches. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes are tender but not falling apart, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir the mayonnaise, Cherry Horseradish Sauce, mustard, vinegar, celery salt and cayenne together in a large bowl with 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Stir in the hot potatoes and the celery, celery leaves and shallots. Let cool to room temperature before stirring in the parsley and eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.