Cherry Skillet Nachos are easy, ready in 15 minutes, and loaded with black beans, avocado, jalapeno, Cherry Salsa, and lots of Cherry Queso! Perfect for Cinco de Mayo, game days, or a week night dinner.
Easy Cherry Skillet Nachos
Here at Cherry Republic, we cannot resist homemade nachos. Especially when the nachos are loaded with black beans, melty Mexican cheese, jalapeno, Original Cherry Salsa, and Cherry Queso. With all of the different ingredients in this skillet, there is so much texture and Mexican-inspired flavors going on in every bite.
Additionally, these skillet nachos are fast and easy. Ready in just 15 minutes from start to finish. And if we had to guess, you probably have most ingredients on hand.
Skillet nachos are perfect for sports-related parties and entertaining. We don’t know any fans who would turn these down. Save this recipe for your Cinco de Mayo fiesta, taco Tuesday, game day party, or weeknight dinner!
What is in Cherry Skillet Nachos?
- Tortilla Chips
- Black Beans
- Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- Taco Seasoning
- Cherry Queso
- Original Cherry Salsa
How to Make Cherry Nachos?
First, layer your tortilla chips in and add your strained black beans. Second, layer your Mexican shredded cheese and sprinkle your taco seasoning on top. Then, place the whole skillet in the oven on high broil for 3 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
Can I add additional nacho toppings?
Additionally, if you have taco meat, red onions, Pico de Gallo, pickled radishes, sour cream, or corn that you want to add, go for it! The more the merrier.
Tips for making Cherry Skillet Nachos
We used a medium heat taco seasoning on these loaded nachos to give them a little kick. However, feel free to use a lower sodium seasoning if you want to decrease the amount of salt in these nachos.
This recipe serves 4 people but can easily be scaled up or down to suit however many people that are being served. Please note that these skillet nachos are best enjoyed right away and not kept well in the fridge.
These skillet nachos pair perfectly with Cherry Republic’s Fizzy Cherry Lime Margarita.
Skillet Cherry Nachos
- 1 Cast Iron Skillet
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 cup Mexican Shredded Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Original Cherry Salsa
- 1/4 cup Cherry Queso
- 1 Avocado (sliced and cubed)
- 1 Jalapeno (seeded and sliced)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro
- To a cast iron skillet, add your bag of tortilla chips. Add your can of black beans over top. Layer your Mexican shredded cheese on top of chips and black beans. Sprinkle on your taco seasoning.
- Set your oven to the high broil setting. Place your skillet into the oven and broil for 3-5 minutes or until your cheese is completely metled.
- Add your Original Cherry Salsa, Cherry Queso, avocado, jalapeno, and cilantro. Serve immediately, nachos are best warm and fresh.