Whether enjoying a leisurely brunch on the weekend or a hectic weekday breakfast, you can whip up this tastety morning treat in no time with the help of packaged crescent rolls and Mamma Mary’s Top Secret Cherries.
1 package crescent rolls
1/2 jar Mamma Mary’s Top Secret Cherries
1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
3/4 cup powdered sugar
4 tsp milk
- Grease a 9-inch pie pan and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out the crescent roll sheet and pinch together all of the perforations, removing all of the seams.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar all across the sheet. Spoon the Mamma Mary’s Top Secret Cherries down the middle of the dough, leaving room at the horizontal edges.
- Starting with a long side, roll the sheet up into a log and pinch the seams closed.
- Slice the roll by tying a kitchen string or floss around the log, making clean slices.
- Line the rolls around ther pan, with one in the middle. You should be able to get about 9 rolls from the sheet.
- Bake for about 17 minutes. While the rolls cool a bit, mix together the glaze and then drizzle over the rolls.