These delightful popovers are not only scrumptious, but also quick and easy to make thanks to the use of crescent rolls and Cherry Republic’s Mamma Mary’s Top Secret Cherries!
Two 8 oz. cans crescent rolls
One 18 oz. jar Mamma Mary’s Top Secret Cherries
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2-3 tsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray 16 spots in 2 muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- Separate crescent rolls and press into 16 circles large enough to fill with cherries and close.
- Fill each dough circle with 1 tablespoon of Mamma Mary’s Top Secret Cherries.
- Press together the edges of the dough around the filling to form 16 balls.
- Place balls seam-sides down in the greased muffin pan.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until dough is golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, while making a glaze with powdered sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Dip warm Cherry Pie Pockets in the glaze and cool on a rack an additional 5 minutes.