Make a Pumpkin Charcuterie Board that is the perfect entertaining snack for a Halloween or fall party. We built it with cherry candies, Montmorency dried cherries, and Iced Imperial Pretzels to create a mouthwatering masterpiece.
The Jack Of All Treats
We love to entertain at Cherry Republic no matter the season, that’s why some of our favorite gift boxes are our Fill The Bowls or The Full Board Charcuterie. When talking about our Halloween and fall plans, we wanted to do something that would wow guests and be the perfect party treat. Through this discussion, our Pumpkin Charcuterie Board was born. We built it so you can build one too for your family and friends this fall! There’s no tricks to building this treat of a jack-o-lantern.
What Do I Need To Make This Charcuterie Board?
In order to make this board you will need some of our bestselling cherry products. Feel free to make it with your favorite Cherry Republic snacks, but here is what we used:
- Iced Imperial Pretzels (10 oz)
- Cherry Licorice Bites (8 oz)
- Wild Cherry Gummy Bears (8 oz)
- Ruby Red Sour Cherry Patches (8 oz)
- Montmorency Dried Cherries (8 oz)
- Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries (8 oz)
All of the products you need for this board can be found here!
How To Make A Pumpkin Charcuterie Board
We used a 20 inch round pizza wood board and it worked perfectly for the pumpkin shape and amount of cherry products we used.
First, narrow down on to the board where you want to place the nose and eyes. We did triangles for the nose and eyes. Fill the triangles with your bag of Montmorency Dried Cherries.
For the mouth, we shaped our Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries into a smile.
From there, we grabbed our Iced Imperial Pretzels and Cherry Licorice Bites and lined the edge of the pizza board in a circle. We then took our Wild Cherry Gummy Bears and Ruby Red Sour Cherry Patches and filled in the board until no wood was left showing.
For the stem we took fresh sprigs of cedar and a pine cone and laid them at the top on the handle. This is the perfect activity to do with your kids or as a family. Everyone will love helping, if they can resist eating all of the candy before making the Pumpkin Charcuterie Board!
Watch To Learn How To Make A Pumpkin Charcuterie Board
Join us in the kitchen to make this fun and festive Snack-O-Lantern.
Building this Pumpkin Charcuterie Board is just as fun as it is enjoying.
More Fall Inspired Recipes
We love the changing of seasons, so we wanted to put together a list of some of our favorite fall recipes!
- Mamma Mary’s Famous Cherry Crisp
- Sharon’s Cherry Scones
- Dried Cherries and Goat Cheese Salad
- White Chicken Chili
If you make our Pumpkin Charcuterie Board, please tag us on social media or use the #cherrychef!
Pumpkin Charcuterie Board
- 20' Inch Wooden Pizza Board or circle pan
- 1 Bag Iced Imperial Pretzels (10 oz bag)
- 1 Bag Cherry Licorice Bites (8 oz bag)
- 1 Bag Wild Cherry Gummy Bears (8 oz bag)
- 1 Bag Ruby Red Sour Cherry Patches (8 oz bag)
- 1 Bag Montmorency Dried Cherries (8 oz bag)
- 1 bag Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries (8 oz bag)
- On a 20-inch round wood pizza board, make the eyes and nose out of Montmorency Dried Cherries. Shape the Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries into a smile.
- Start by lining the Iced Imperial Pretzels along the edge of the wood board and then the Cherry Licorice Bites. Once those are circled, fill in the rest of the board with your Wild Cherry Gummy Bears and Ruby Red Sour Cherry Patches.
- Place your sprigs of cedar and pine cone at the top near the handle. Serve and enjoy!