Introducing Cherry Republic’s Cherry BBQ Spice Rub – straight out of our kitchen, just in time for the tailgating season. As the weather starts to cool, stay warm at the grill eating our new spicy-hot and zesty-tart BBQ Rub. Our Chef has already created a delicious Cherry BBQ wing recipe. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
- 1 pound fresh chicken wings
- 2 Tablespoons Cherry BBQ spice rub
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss wings with Cherry BBQ Spice Rub.
- Once they are well covered, place wings evenly on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
- If you dare, dust wings with a little extra Cherry BBQ Spice Rub for some extra heat.
- Bake wings for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
For a bit of sweet heat, serve with our Smoky Cherry BBQ Sauce.*