Our Easy Cherryaki Vegetable Stir Fry is a mixture of colorful vegetables sautéed in our Cherryaki Sauce that makes for a simple weeknight meal! Less than 30 minutes to make from start to finish!
The Easiest Vegetable Stir Fry
This is it! This is the recipe that will get through the week! We love how simple and easy it is to cook and how delicious it tastes with our Cherryaki Sauce. There are so many variations to this recipe that it is perfect to make with a family.
What Is Cherryaki Sauce?
Add a creative twist to your cooking with our pineapple Cherryaki Sauce. The sweet flavors of cherry and pineapple, combined with the earthy mushroom oyster sauce, perfectly complement our vegetable stir fry.
Busy weeknights will have you making this recipe in 30 minutes or less. Have meal prepping to do for the week? Try this. Cook it up on Sunday night and it will turn into 5 days of lunches. You can make this ahead of time, prepare it for dinner or freeze it for later. It is one stir fry that is simple, easy, and delicious!
The colors from the vegetables make this dish so vibrant and blend so well together. The crunchy, soft, and sweet texture will leave you wanting another bite.
Cherryaki Vegetable Stir Fry Ingredients
The Cherryaki vegetable stir fry is made with all fresh veggies and finished with our Cherryaki Sauce. Serve the following ingredients over a bed of brown rice and enjoy!
- Olive Oil
- Vegetables: red and yellow bell peppers, sugar snap peas, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, baby corn, and water chestnuts
- Sauce: Cherry Republic’s Cherryaki Sauce
- Garnish: green onions and sesame seeds
How To Make Cherryaki Vegetable Stir Fry?
The first step is to cook up your vegetables. We use a combination of red and yellow peppers, snow peas, broccoli, carrots, and mushrooms. We also added baby corn and water chestnuts into the mix for variety. Once the vegetables are cooked, pour the Cherryaki Sauce over the veggies and simmer until thickened. You can enjoy your veggie stir fry as-is, or over rice.
- Sauté: In a wok or skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium/high heat. Add bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, baby corn, and water chestnuts. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Combine: Pour your Cherryaki sauce over the veggies and cook until the sauce has thickened.
- Garnish: Add your chopped green onions and sesame seed if desired.
Are There Variations To This Stir Fry?
Yes! There so many different ways to customize this dish or use our Cherryaki sauce.
- Meat: Add in chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, or tofu for extra protein.
- Vegetable: Use asparagus, bean sprouts, celery, zucchini, cauliflower, onions, or tomatoes to add a larger variety to the stir fry.
- Nuts: Stir in sliced almonds or cashews!
- Spicy: Add some spice with our Cherry Bob’s Cherry Bomb Hot Sauce, siracha, or crushed red pepper flakes.
Tips For This Cherryaki Vegetable Stir Fry
- To help cook the vegetables at the same rate, make sure to cut them into similar and smaller sized pieces.
- Store your vegetable stir fry in the refrigerator for 5 days. Don’t forget you can meal prep!
- Baby corn and water chestnuts are found in cans down the ethnic food aisle.
- For another healthy option, substitute your rice with cauliflower rice!
Cherryaki Vegetable Stir Fry
- 1 Tbsp Olive OIl
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Cup Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 Cup Carrots cut into coins
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Cups Broccoli
- 1 Cup Baby Corn
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Water Chestnuts
- 1 Cup Cherryaki Sauce
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to a medium heated wok or skillet. Add bell peppers, sugar snap peas, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, baby corn, and water chestnuts. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Pour your Cherryaki Sauce over the veggies and cook until the sauce has thickened.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve with rice!